Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hey everyone! Today I went to the China Buffet and well it wasn't that exciting but it's okay. I wanted to go to the buffet out of town because I'm not a fan of my town's chinese buffet! They don't have many varieties in foods but oh well. My favorite part of going to an Asian restaurant is receiving fortune cookies at the end. XD So here is today's fortune! Also I went to buy fireworks at the last minute. haha I only bought simple fireworks because it's pretty! XD Well so here are my fireworks! I bought two panda fireworks and guess what I named them? ;D

Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D





1 comments:

are your panda fireworks named Seungri & Seungho?
lol, love you hoe. Also, I bought a firework too! and it's japanese. HELL TO THE YEAHH, I'ma record it for you and I'll post the video on my blog. (:
Talk to you tomorrow? maybe.... lol Just text me. ;D

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers