Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hey there everyone! Kay-Bee is the name! Well let's see it's been such a LONG time since I've last blog in my personal blog. I really really been lazy lately but I had soo much to tell! (>.<) haha To start my introduction. I had to say good-bye to my dear summer. (T.T) I had a feeling that it was too short to begin with! I've enjoyed it real well is all I can say, even though I didn't travel to somewhere that exciting or special besides Dodge City or Liberal. It's better than nothing though! I have to say my boring was not too boring because I got to see my BFBAF, Abbiedear! I really thank AC for reuniting us unexpectedly, it's like destiny to us. :D Anyways that was my long intro, now continuing with my first day story.

This morning, Virgenie and the others were suppose to meet me at the "Island" where we meet for tennis at the faculty parking lot, but that didn't work out. So I went into the school, because I thought they were already inside. Next thing I notice that I saw Yanet and Quan Ha there, and what's surprising is that Quan Ha was talking to me because I thought she wouldn't talk to me and it was quite shocking. But oh well, she told me to get my schedule. lol So I went to go get my schedule and Mr. Hudson was the one who handed out the schedules and ID on the B section. Soo lucky! ^^ After getting my stuff, I went to go find a spot to sit on the Senior side and so there was no freakin room. So I just went to go sat at the Junior section with Quan Ha and Yanet, and so Amy joined too. So to start off with our Senior year, we end up sitting on the Junior side. HAHA So lame! I was excited to see everyone that I miss at school. hehe


Today my first day started with my ODD day schedule. So it was alright, because it had some of my friends in each hour. Well, still I'm not very excited over my class subjects but it's okay, because I can deal with it. (^~^) So here is my schedule for my odd day classes with my opinions.

Odd Day:

  • 1st hour -- Psychology - Schmitz (okay class)
  • 3rd hour -- ACT Prep - LeClair (okay class)
  • 5th hour -- Honors/AP Latin IV - Nyberg (okay class with small amount of ppl)
  • 7th hour -- Human Anatomy & Physiology -- Lalicker (okay class)
Next Monday, I'll be starting my EVEN day class so here are my classes! ^^" I'll be sure to write my day and opinions on them. hehe

Even Day:
  • 2nd hour -- Painting I - Maxwell
  • 4th hour -- Recreational Sports - Caine
  • 6th hour -- English IV - Oostveen
  • 8th hour -- Advanced Algebra - Yavantik or Omet if that's how u pronounce it? haha
Well I"ll found out next week! I can't wait for Tennis practice with my BFFS!! (^.^) So that's it folks! I hope you have a great day and feel free to comment my blog! I love to read your opinions! No rude comments okay, because I can't tolerate your homo-ness except for Abbie's. haha

Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers