Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hey wassup, it's Kay-Bee!


It's been two years since I've last updated my personal blog. (^~^)" My apologies! The reason I haven't been active is because I've been busy with life and school. I must admit, growing up into the real world is quite tiring (sometimes). Life is full of responsibilities, now that you've become a young adult. haha I've been feeling drained from work and school. :/ I feel like I've worked too much to the point that I feel tired and unmotivated from life. I know......it sounds unlike me. Although, I must keep fighting my own battles in order to reach my goals. Just like what Grandmother Willow says, "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one". I totally believe it. Also, I know I've been through so many harsh obstacles to understand the deep meaning of this quote.
To rant out my thoughts that has been bottling up inside me. I have blamed myself for several mistakes that I've made in the past. I am the type of person who likes to keep my own thoughts to myself because I felt like no one will understand the pain I go through with all these stress in my life (also I didn't want to burden anyone). But I was wrong, I am not the only one who is struggling. There are other people who had it much worse than me. I must keep on believing in myself and quit doubting my abilities. To be honest, I used to think about dark stuff in life. I felt like giving up completely because it hurts so bad that I didn't know what to do. I felt so much anguish and anxiety from school and work. At school, I'm known to fail my tests most of the time because it was too difficult and at work I would get yelled by rude customers and I've been called so many unnecessary names. Everyday I felt useless and depress from it. I wanted to crawl under my blanket and sleep for eternity so that I don't face reality.



I shouldn't feel this way, I know I'm better than that. Also if I were to leave this world, it would too selfish of me. I would hurt the ones that actually cared about me. I have so many dreams and goals that still need to be reach so I can't just give up just yet. Whatever life throws at me, I need to learn to accept and overcome it. Why? Because good things can happen! There are many possibilities that it can open new paths that leads to great opportunities. Honestly, I believe that if you set your heart on something and follow its desire without any regrets, you will be happy. I know it may sound super cheesy but I totally think it is true. :P


If your good friends are willing to lend you a hand and pull you out of the darkness, then please accept their help. You are never alone! I believe that a great friendship comes from genuine kindness and acceptances. I have so many in my life that I've met and means so much to me. Without them, I would've fall into deep darkness. I am so grateful to receive such words and encouragement from everyone. Life is very interesting, you will meet great people that will appreciate your existence. Sometimes you will meet people who will get on your nerves or come to dislike you. But always remember, you need to be a better person than them. Let them be, because they are probably unhappy with their own life that they feel the need to make others miserable. haha You must surround yourself with good people who will accept and support you no matter who you are. :D 

Whelp that's it's for Kay-Bee's personal rant about life. Hope this helps those who have felt lost with their own life. P.S I am blessed to have the important people in my life. You are all awesome! 

Kay-Bee ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers