Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hey there it's Kay-Bee! Well guys, as you can see, I have been really busy with my Senior year. I just submitted my application for University of Kansas (KU) so wish me luck! I am working hard on my school subjects and trying to be positive all year no matter what. Hearing great advices from my BFBAF, Abbie, I now have more courage in stepping further in my future. I am working hard to reach my goal and succeed in life. I do not want people to look down on me and I will make my family proud. I want my parents to say that they are proud for who I am, the daughter who looks into her future. I have to look into my life with a positive attitude and never give up in anything. I want to accomplish my dreams and get accepted to the university that I want to go. I will do my best so wish me luck!

Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers