Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hey there everyone! It's me Kay-Bee! School has corrupted my sleeping habits and I have been really tired when it hits 12am. (T.T) I have been sick last week and it was a pain in the butt! >:( I first started off with a sore throat on Sunday night and then the whole week was such a PAIN! (-_-) I had runny nose on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and stuffy nose on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Being sick really sucks! I get sick easily if someone ever coughed or sneezed next to me. Also, a lesson learned from experience this year is not to take cold medicines before going to school. During school you would end up falling asleep. haha ^^" So yeah, I really am tired more because I haven't been online since Friday, because I have been really tried from medicines and many things going in my life. (T.T)"

Aside from that dreadful story, I totally fell in love with Minho even more! He sang "If you leave" at the Taiwan Fan Party on November 7th of 2010. KYAHHH!! Soo cute and thanks to him I love this song that I have never heard before. hehehe <3> LOVE Choi Minho! (^~^)


The person who sings this song is really good! I love the soothing rhythm and lyrics in the song. Soo good that I cannot stop listening to this song. haha

Artist: Music Soulchild ft. Mary J. Blige
Song: IfULeave




Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers