Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

This may sound funny but it really did happen. This morning at 5am, my intention for going to Black Friday is to go get my NINTENDO DSi!!!! >:O I went to Wal-Mart because the price is $118.00 and it is very cheap because the original price was $169.00. Well the DS Lite was on the Black Friday ad which the price for that one was $89 and well you know the DSi happens to be on sale for every day price. I am still hoping for it still stay at that price!!!

What happen during my way to go get the game. Well let's see there was ONE black DSi in the case! And so I was waiting for the guy who is in charge of opening games and freakin ignored me. How rude! >:( I was pretty much pissed when he did that. So this lady comes in and spot the DSi and totally took it away from me by yelling at that asshole guy. Gosh!!! Oh well I end up giving the DSi to that 4 year old girl. Well you know if punching someone in the face wasn't illegal, I would've freakin killed her there just now. (T~T) I totally hate it when things don't plan the way I want it to be. Geezus!!! Well I'm going back to Wal-Mart today, to go check if the games are out in stock. If not, I totally have bad luck on getting items. Boo! (T.T)

Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers