Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?


Hey there everyone! Kay-Bee here! Well for those who are wanting an anime update, here it is! I know this anime is old but I think it is very adorable. I like the pairing of the characters because they match so well together. (^_^) Akito and Sana are the main characters of this anime and they are like the most unique pair. These two would always fight each other because, Akito would always piss her off and Sana would always get annoyed. haha I think it's very cute, because Akito may have a special feeling for Sana. hehehe Sana may not realize this but she is totally dense with love. I really want to make her realize Akito's feelings, poor guy. (T.T) I hope Sana will realize her feelings sooner because things are gonna get hectic with a love square! :O (Episode 54) The love square would include Akito, Sana, Naozumi-kun, and Fuka. Geezus!

Description:
Kurata Sana is a frenetic eleven-year-old child actress with an extremely overprotective agent, a mother who is an eccentric award-winning author, and a burning desire to do well in school. However, as much as she wants to be a good student, the antics of the boys in her class make learning impossible, according to Sana anyway. And in her eyes, Hayama Akito is the worst offender of them all. A junior-high war of the sexes ensues, and Sana eventually realizes through the chaos that Hayama may not be the "devil boy" she's made him up to be.

Kay-Bee deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers