Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Hi!! Kay-Bee here! Okay yesterday I checked my email and guess what? I got ACCEPTED TO the UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS!! I'm soo happy that I don't even have words to describe this feeling! I shouted out loud yelling "I'M A JAYHAWK!!! WOOO!!!" :P I totally can't believe that I am a Jay Hawk now! Oh my goodness, all of the hard work I have tried to go to this school. I have to thank my BFBAF, Abbiedear and her mom to help me proof read my essay. I freaking LOVE THEM! :) I really appreciate their help.

Anyways, after this crazy news, I have like tests going on this week. Blah! Tomorrow I have a test in Advanced Algebra. (T.T) On Friday, I have the human anatomy test too. Both of these classes are at the end of the hour. Geezus just my days. (-_-) Well there is not time to complain but study! HWAITING! ;D

Here I find my Minho's filming of "Pianist"!!! (^.^) I cannot wait to see this drama!! WOOO!




Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers