Kay-Bee's Korner

The more I dream, will I be destined to find true happiness?

Well let's see, it seems like this anime pisses me off towards episode 65 until now. I really despise how things turned out in this love square. I'm very disappointed in Hayama for going out with Fuka. (-_-) Ah mo nande?! I totally hate how this pairing goes in these last few episodes. To begin with, Sana is too SLOW! Right when she realized her feelings for Hayama, he's already dating Fuka. Why?! Ah geez, I was looking forward to see if he confessed to her. Now that Sana came back and both Hayama and Sana confess to each other, it just seem doesn't feel right again. Reason? Hayama is going to with Fuka and would not break up with Hayama. Poor Sana she feels more pain in her heart, because she TRULY LOVES him. :( I seriously am mad at these episodes! Now that Sana is trying to run away from best friends, Fuka and Hayama. She is now in New York with Naozumi starring in a Musical. The bad thing that is happening to these two kids is that there are many misfortunes set upon them. Sana end up meeting an Hayama look alike named, Brad. Things keep getting weirder and weirder in New York. O_O Well that's it for my discussion on episode 65-70. hehe

Kay-Bee Deshita! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This is my personal blog where I rant about my life. I apologize in advance if it's too much to handle while reading.

About Me

My photo
I go by the name of Kay-Bee of K-poppers. I love to blog, sing, dance, and eat yummy food!.

Minho

Minho

L

L

Jin

Jin

Followers